WHAT INFORMATION DO WE KEEP ON FILE?
SULARA will collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form. When registering for our site or placing an order you will be asked the following details: Name, billing/shipping address, e-mail address, and phone number or credit card information.
WHAT WILL SULARA USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- Your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged or transferred or given to any other company without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the merchandise or service requested.
- Newsletters – to send periodic emails about the latest product offerings etc., SULARA may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to company news.
* Note: If at any time you wish to not receive company news or product information, we provide detailed unsubscribe directions at the bottom of each email.
BY ORDERING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure Pay Pal Inc.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on you region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.